.

Sunday, February 17, 2019

The Death of my Father Essay -- Autobiography Essay, Personal Narrative

E veryone has milestone days in his/her life that change the instruction of his/her life for better or worse. Let me tell you one of my experiences that I will never forget from when I was 12 years old. It was Friday night, I took a shower, and one of my aunts came into the bathroom and told me that my tonic was sick nevertheless he was going to be ok. She told me that so I did not worry. I faultless taking a bath, and I immediately went to my daddys polarity to see what was going on. My dad was throwing-up blood, and he could not breath very well. One of my aunts cried and prayed at the same time. I felt worried because she only(prenominal) does that when some intimacy bad is going to happen. More people were trying to help my dad until the doctor came. Everybody cried, and I was confused because I thought it was just a stomachache. I asked one of my older brothers if my dad was going to be ok, but he did not answer my question and push me away. My body j ar to see him dying, and I took his hand and told him not to give up. The only thing that I heard from him was, Daughters go to auntie...

No comments:

Post a Comment