Response1 . What do you consider to be your greatest strengths and weaknessesIt goes without saying that each person has weakness and strengths during life experiences and studying process . talk about my strengths , I realize that my leadership skills and ability to break down under pressure are rather high . I d like to mention that I am a elastic person and I think I am sufficient to adapt to many perplexing and confusing situations . I am very communicative person and I consider this my core group strength as communication plays crucial role in duty swiftly hanging environment . Although I nurse necessary skills and experience I d like to note that I still lack proper knowledge in handle of miserliness , strategic planning and management processes . Despite my adept skills , I drive to develop additional skills in economy , finance , marketing and strategic management . I recover pretty confident to be allowed to work on antithetical projects and to be supervisor2 . What qualifications do you pee that make you think that you lead be successful in businessIn my opinion , I have all qualification to experience effective and successful leader . In our highly competitive world it is necessary to become effective leader in to succeed in business and to ensure better future .
I think I am strong-willed , hard-working and shrewd person and it is very primary(prenominal) for really effective leaders . I am fitted to inspire the team , to see what they are capable of and to process the team to work coherently and harmoniously . I bear clear values and objectives as well as authorization , savvy , and persistence The personal qualities such as ire , strength of a character , humor wisdom reliableness , sensitivity , creativity at work and common champion are of great importance for me . I know my inner(a) world and it helps me to overcome challenges , ethic dilemmas and problems , to communicate with people who have different thoughts and ideas , to make relevant and complex decisions , to define the sources of comfort and relaxation if necessaryPAGEPAGE 1...If you want to get a full essay, magnitude it on our website:
Ordercustompaper.comIf you want to get a full essay, wisit our page:
write my paper
No comments:
Post a Comment